Skip to content
PPWG Programs 2019-2020
- August 21, 2019 – Janice Ford Memorial Dye Garden Tour – presented by Linda Lugenbill and Judi Arndt. RSVP required for the morning of August 18, 2019.
- September 13, 2019 – Guild Sponsored Study Group Information and Demonstrations by Study Group Heads Heather Hubbard – More than Four and Betsy Betsy Anderson – Next Steps New Weavers Group
- October 11, 2019 – Weaving Iridescence presented by Bobbie Irwin following by a mini-workshop on Circular Twined Rugs & Baskets. The mini-workshop is full and a waiting list has been started.
- November 8, 2019 – 10 Tips for Creating the Cloth that you Want presented by Jane Patrick
- December 13, 2019 – Janice Ford Memorial Dye Garden presented by Linda Lugenbill and Judi Arndt
- January 10, 2020 – Legacy Planning for Artists presented by Beth Sparks
- February 14, 2020 – Inkle Weaving – presented by Robin Monogue and Cathy Sterling – followed by a mini-workshop more details to follow
- March 13, 2019 – Spinning Art Yarns and How to Use Them presented by Jennifer Hewett-Apperson
- April 10, 2020 – One Thread at a Time A Weavers Journey – presented by Sarah Jackson. Followed by a mini workshop Treasures from the Loom. Signup for the mini-workshop will be available in January.
- May 8, 2020 – Turning a Draft: Threading Multiple Structures – presented by Doreen McLaughlin